Dry condiment & Egg
- Dry Chilies act as detoxifiers as they remove waste products from our body and increases supply nutrients to the tissues.
- It also acts as gastrointestinal detoxicates helping in the digestion of food.
- It brings fresh blood to the site of the infection. The fresh blood fights infection.
- Garlic combats sickness, including the common cold and cough.
- They reduce blood pressure, the risk of heart diseases and kills intestinal worms and harmful bacteria.
- Additionally, garlic improves athletic performance.
- Onions are known to have antiseptic, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties which help you to get rid of infections.
- If a piece of onion is inhaled, it can slow down or stop nose bleeding.
- Those who have sleeping disorders or insomnia can have a good night's sleep if they have an onion every day. Onions also help to improve the functions of the digestive system; because it releases the digestive juices and cures any problem related to digestion.
- Potatoes should be included in the diet of those having mouth ulcers.
- As they are easy to digest, they are good for patients.
- Consumption of potatoes helps to maintain the blood glucose level and keeps the brain alert and active.
- People who are diagnosed with kidney stones or heart disorders can include potatoes in their diet as they are light on the stomach.
- Shallots contain high amounts of fibre and flavonoids.
- They can heal infections and reduces inflammation.