- Rich in fiber and MCTs, it may offer a number of benefits, including improved heart health, weight loss, and digestion. Yet, it's high in calories and saturated fat, so you should eat it in moderation.
- Dry Chilies act as detoxifiers as they remove waste products from our body and increases supply nutrients to the tissues.
- It also acts as gastrointestinal detoxicates helping in the digestion of food.
- It brings fresh blood to the site of the infection. The fresh blood fights infection.
- It is rich in fiber, a nutrient that elderly adults need every day.
- For elderly adults with diabetes, coconut flour can be a great ingredient to use in baked goods as it lowers the glycemic index which helps to keep blood sugar levels in check