- Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness.
- Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness.
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis.
- Garlic combats sickness, including the common cold and cough.
- They reduce blood pressure, the risk of heart diseases and kills intestinal worms and harmful bacteria.
- Additionally, garlic improves athletic performance.
- The fresh turmeric is known to have medicinal properties and is known to protect skin from bacteria, wrinkles, and atmospheric pollution.
- Fresh turmeric is known to have both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- When added to food, this helps to ease indigestion and even reduce heartburn caused by the acidic influx.
- The experts say ginger root is a stellar anti-inflammatory, improves heart health, eases nausea and motion sickness, helps expel free radicals from the body, and is even linked with lowering cholesterol.