- Low cholesterol.
- Weight loss.
- Manage diabetes.
- Natural anti-cancer food.
- Antimicrobial and anti-parasitic.
- Enoki mushroom is highly nutritious, making them a great addition to your diet.
- They contain a wide array of important vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, phosphorus, iron, selenium, thiamin, calcium and copper
- Oyster mushrooms are an excellent source of several vitamins, including niacin (providing 21% of your recommended daily intake), riboflavin (18%), and pantothenic acid (11%).
- You'll also get smaller amounts of folate, vitamin B6, and thiamin
- Shiitake mushroom is used for boosting the immune system, lowering blood cholesterol levels, hardening of the arteries, diabetes, eczema, colds, and flu, treating prostate or breast cancer, and as an anti-aging agent