- Ridge Gourds help in weight loss.
- Consumption of its juice is a remedy for jaundice.
- It purifies the blood, strengthens liver functioning, relieves from intoxication and regulates blood glucose levels.
- Arrowroot contains a good amount of potassium, iron and B vitamins, which is great for metabolism, circulation and heart health.
- Studies have even shown that arrowroot can stimulate immune cells and boost the immune system
- Ash Gourd has loads of vitamins and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, riboflavin, iron, thiamine, niacin and Vitamin C.
- It has high moisture content and less fat, carbohydrates.
- The juice of raw ash gourd is used as a natural remedy to treat mild to severe dysentery.
- Asparagus is a nutrient-packed vegetable.
- It is a very good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K, as well as chromium, a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose from the bloodstream into cells.