- Green seedless grapes are rich in antioxidant properties and fibres.
- They reduce inflammations and help in weight loss.
- They also promote heart health and strengthen immunity.
- Flame grapes provide a good amount of antioxidants.
- They contain great amounts of lycopene which is a cancer preventive.
- Good for vision. Eating grapes daily improves eyesight.
- Watermelons have excellent hydrating properties with 90% water content.
- Rich in anti-oxidant flavonoids that protect against prostate, breast, colon, pancreatic and lung cancers.
- They are an excellent source of lycopene which protects skin against harmful UV rays.
- It is also a great source for A, C, B-complex vitamins, iron and fiber which boosts body metabolism.