- Arrowroot contains a good amount of potassium, iron and B vitamins, which is great for metabolism, circulation and heart health.
- Studies have even shown that arrowroot can stimulate immune cells and boost the immune system
- Packed with essential nutrients, beetroots are a great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C.
- Beetroots and beetroot juice have been associated with numerous health benefits, including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance
- They're a great source of fiber, potassium, manganese, copper, and antioxidants.
- Yams are linked to various health benefits and may boost brain health, reduce inflammation, and improve blood sugar control.
- Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness.
- Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness.
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis.
- The experts say ginger root is a stellar anti-inflammatory, improves heart health, eases nausea and motion sickness, helps expel free radicals from the body, and is even linked with lowering cholesterol.
- High in carbohydrates and dietary fiber, they provide a good source of energy.
- Which is why they are particularly enjoyed by farmers and hard labor workers in Japan
- It can add flavor, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory compounds to your dishes and may provide a slew of health benefits.
- These include boosting male fertility and protecting you from infections and potentially even certain forms of cancer.
- Potatoes should be included in the diet of those having mouth ulcers.
- As they are easy to digest, they are good for patients.
- Consumption of potatoes helps to maintain the blood glucose level and keeps the brain alert and active.
- People who are diagnosed with kidney stones or heart disorders can include potatoes in their diet as they are light on the stomach.
- A cup of cubed pumpkin has twice the daily vitamin A content that is essential for good vision.
- Pumpkins are rich in fiber.
- They are also good for male sexual health.
- Pumpkin seeds contain serotonin, that helps relax and promotes better sleep.
- High in Antioxidants. Jicama contains several antioxidants, which are beneficial plant compounds that help prevent cell damage. ...
- May Boost Heart Health. ...
- Promotes Digestion. ...
- Good for Your Gut Bacteria. ...
- May Reduce the Risk of Cancer.
- Orange-fleshed sweet potatoes are one of the richest natural sources of beta-carotene, a plant-based compound that is converted to vitamin A in your body ( 36 ).
- Vitamin A is critical to a healthy immune system, and low blood levels have been linked to reduced immunity
- Sweet potatoes prevent diabetes and reduce blood pressure.
- They influence fertility.
- They are advised to consume regularly during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Good for healthy digestive system, healthy eyes, teeth and gums.
- Effective in reducing addiction to narcotics like cigarettes and liquor.
- Good source of vitamin A, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and manganese
- Enriches red blood cells. Tapioca is fortified with iron and copper, which are both essential for blood health. ...
- Keeps digestion in check. Good digestive fibre is present in abundance in tapioca, which keeps stomach and digestion problems away. ...
- Aiding bone and muscle density. ...
- The fresh turmeric is known to have medicinal properties and is known to protect skin from bacteria, wrinkles, and atmospheric pollution.
- Fresh turmeric is known to have both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- When added to food, this helps to ease indigestion and even reduce heartburn caused by the acidic influx.