- Bottle gourds keep the body hydrated and assist in weight loss.
- They treat urinary tract infection and sleeping disorders while reducing liver inflammation, easing digestion and safeguarding hair against premature greying.
- Green long brinjal health benefits include an ability to help build strong bones, reduce the symptoms of anemia, and increase cognition.
- It is also good for weight loss, managing diabetes, improving cardiovascular health and the digestive system.
- It bulks up your stool so it passes more easily through the digestive tract, while also stimulating peristaltic motion, the contraction of the smooth muscles that help food pushed out of the body
- Red capsicums have powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in Vitamin A, B complex, C and phytonutrients.
- Relieves pain of bone disorders and has the capacity to relax the respiratory passage.
- Improves Digestive Health and Metabolism. ...
- Alleviates Migraines. ...
- May Reduce Risks of Cancer. ...
- Fights Fungal Infections, Colds, and the Flu. ...
- Provides Joint Pain Relief. ...
- Fights Inflammation. ...
- Supports Cardiovascular Health. ...
- French beans are a fantastic source of vitamins C, which helps our bodies fight bugs
- They are also rich in dietary fibre, helping to keep you fuller for longer and keep your digestive system working smoothly
- May Help Reduce Blood Pressure. ...
- Contains Nutrients Vital to Bone Health. ...
- May Improve Blood Sugar Control. ...
- Rich in Electrolytes and Water. ...
- May Support Healthy Skin. ...
- May Boost Your Immune System. ...
- May Promote Proper Digestion.
- Zucchinis are rich in vitamin A, magnesium, folate, potassium, copper, and phosphorus.
- This summer squash also has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, niacin, and protein.
- Moreover, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and calcium in zucchini assure optimal health.
- It contains no cholesterol and is an excellent source of iron and calcium.
- It is an important source of protein, especially for vegans and vegetarians.
Ladies finger aids in digestion as it contains prebiotic fiber and controls obesity and cholesterol.