- Carrots provide the highest content of vitamin A of all the vegetables.
- Brightly orange colored carrots have pigments like carotenoids and flavonoids, that provide several antioxidants and act as a defense against cancer.
- They aid in maintaining oral health and also decrease the risk of stroke and other heart diseases.
Ladies finger aids in digestion as it contains prebiotic fiber and controls obesity and cholesterol.
- Can Help Fight Obesity-Related Diseases
- Can Help You Recover Quicker
- Its a Cancer-Fighting Superhero
- Destroys Inflammation
- The Original Detox Diet
- French beans are a fantastic source of vitamins C, which helps our bodies fight bugs
- They are also rich in dietary fibre, helping to keep you fuller for longer and keep your digestive system working smoothly
- Potatoes should be included in the diet of those having mouth ulcers.
- As they are easy to digest, they are good for patients.
- Consumption of potatoes helps to maintain the blood glucose level and keeps the brain alert and active.
- People who are diagnosed with kidney stones or heart disorders can include potatoes in their diet as they are light on the stomach.
Coriander leaves fight food poisoning and lower blood sugar levels. They relieve urinary tract infections and help in maintaining a healthy menstrual cycle while preventing neurological inflammations and diseases.
- Onions are known to have antiseptic, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties which help you to get rid of infections.
- If a piece of onion is inhaled, it can slow down or stop nose bleeding.
- Those who have sleeping disorders or insomnia can have a good night's sleep if they have an onion every day. Onions also help to improve the functions of the digestive system; because it releases the digestive juices and cures any problem related to digestion.
- One serving of cauliflower contains 77 percent of daily recommended value of vitamin C.
- Cauliflowers are rich in B complex vitamins, potassium, and manganese.
- They protect from the risk of heart diseases and brain disorders. It also contains cancer-fighting nutrient called sulforaphane.
- Garlic combats sickness, including the common cold and cough.
- They reduce blood pressure, the risk of heart diseases and kills intestinal worms and harmful bacteria.
- Additionally, garlic improves athletic performance.
Spring onions are an excellent source of sulphur that reduces the risk of cancer and lowers blood sugar level.
They are rich in fiber and aid digestion.
Rich in vitamin A that is needed for eye sight.
They also help fight against cold and flu.
- An excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, and beta-carotene.
- It is a very good source of folate, calcium, and vitamin B6 as well.
- Long beans maintain standard cholesterol levels and control blood cholesterol.
- They treat stomach and pancreatic problems, urination, and bowel related problems.
- They are good for weight loss, skin and hair health.
- It contains low fat and cholesterol, but a good amount of fiber.
- They lower the risk of cancer and the occurrence of asthma.
- It improvess blood glucose levels in people suffering from diabetes and also improves skin and bone health.
- Reduces the risk of Anemia. Corn is rich is in Vitamin B12, folic acid and iron which helps in the production of red blood cells in the body. ...
- Energy Enhancer. ...
- Miracle for those underweight. ...
- Lowers Blood Sugar & Cholesterol Level. ...
- Helpful during Pregnancy. ...
- Preserve Healthy Skin.
- Zucchinis are rich in vitamin A, magnesium, folate, potassium, copper, and phosphorus.
- This summer squash also has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, niacin, and protein.
- Moreover, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and calcium in zucchini assure optimal health.