- Carrots provide the highest content of vitamin A of all the vegetables.
- Brightly orange colored carrots have pigments like carotenoids and flavonoids, that provide several antioxidants and act as a defense against cancer.
- They aid in maintaining oral health and also decrease the risk of stroke and other heart diseases.
Coriander leaves fight food poisoning and lower blood sugar levels. They relieve urinary tract infections and help in maintaining a healthy menstrual cycle while preventing neurological inflammations and diseases.
- Good for your skin.
- Help prevent several types of cancer.
- Help maintain strong bones.
- Provide essential antioxidants.
- Can Help Fight Obesity-Related Diseases
- Can Help You Recover Quicker
- Its a Cancer-Fighting Superhero
- Destroys Inflammation
- The Original Detox Diet
Ladies finger aids in digestion as it contains prebiotic fiber and controls obesity and cholesterol.
- French beans are a fantastic source of vitamins C, which helps our bodies fight bugs
- They are also rich in dietary fibre, helping to keep you fuller for longer and keep your digestive system working smoothly
- Potatoes should be included in the diet of those having mouth ulcers.
- As they are easy to digest, they are good for patients.
- Consumption of potatoes helps to maintain the blood glucose level and keeps the brain alert and active.
- People who are diagnosed with kidney stones or heart disorders can include potatoes in their diet as they are light on the stomach.
- One serving of cauliflower contains 77 percent of daily recommended value of vitamin C.
- Cauliflowers are rich in B complex vitamins, potassium, and manganese.
- They protect from the risk of heart diseases and brain disorders. It also contains cancer-fighting nutrient called sulforaphane.
- Onions are known to have antiseptic, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties which help you to get rid of infections.
- If a piece of onion is inhaled, it can slow down or stop nose bleeding.
- Those who have sleeping disorders or insomnia can have a good night's sleep if they have an onion every day. Onions also help to improve the functions of the digestive system; because it releases the digestive juices and cures any problem related to digestion.
Spring onions are an excellent source of sulphur that reduces the risk of cancer and lowers blood sugar level.
They are rich in fiber and aid digestion.
Rich in vitamin A that is needed for eye sight.
They also help fight against cold and flu.
- An excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, and beta-carotene.
- It is a very good source of folate, calcium, and vitamin B6 as well.
- Long beans maintain standard cholesterol levels and control blood cholesterol.
- They treat stomach and pancreatic problems, urination, and bowel related problems.
- They are good for weight loss, skin and hair health.
- Red capsicums have powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in Vitamin A, B complex, C and phytonutrients.
- Relieves pain of bone disorders and has the capacity to relax the respiratory passage.
- Although it's low in fiber, it's high in minerals, such as calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and potassium.
- It's naturally low in sodium.
- Plus, romaine lettuce is packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate.
- It's a good source of beta carotene, which converts into vitamin A in the body.
- Garlic combats sickness, including the common cold and cough.
- They reduce blood pressure, the risk of heart diseases and kills intestinal worms and harmful bacteria.
- Additionally, garlic improves athletic performance.